Terms & Conditions
Please Read Terms & Conditions Carefully
These terms may be modified, updated or amended at any time. Any modifications will be effective upon being posted on this website. This website is owned and operated by Swami Muktibodhananda Saraswati trading as Mukti Freedom Yoga.
By viewing the website Mukti Freedom Yoga and attending classes offered by Swami Muktibodhananda or a qualified substitute yoga teacher you agree to be bound by the following Terms And Conditions (“Terms”).
- Prior Booking by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0412 007 692 is essential.
- Ensure that you are healthy before signing up to the yoga classes, as there are no refunds, partial refunds or cancellations once the class pass has been purchased.
- All payments are final. Refunds can not be given.
- Class pass expiry dates are final. It is the participant’s responsibility to attend classes before expiration date.
- The class pass is valid for the period applied to the pass regardless of Public Holidays in that period. It is entirely participants’ decision whether a particular class pass is a viable option for them in any given period.
- We shall not in any way be liable for any delay, disruption or defects of the Online Payment Facility. You acknowledge that you assume all the risks involved in using our Online Payment Facility and we shall not be in any way liable for any damage, loss, expense or detriment caused (directly or indirectly) by a defect in our Online Payment Facility.
- Yoga is practised before eating a meal. If you eat prior to practising yoga you will feel uncomfortable and possibly sick. Refrain from eating a heavy meal before coming to class.
- Alcohol, cigarettes or illegal drugs are not allowed on the premises.
- If you are under the influence of alcohol or narcotics you will not be allowed entrance.
- Smoking is prohibited inside and outside the premises.
- Shoes are to be kept outside of the yoga practise room the studio.
- You are responsible to pay for any damage you cause the property.
- We reserve absolute discretion to approve or deny permission to anyone.
- We expect everyone to respect other members/clients.
Dress Code for is for comfort and safety
- Wear as least jewellery as possible.
- You may wear socks or have bare feet in the classroom. Shoes are to be removed before entering the classroom.
The content on this website and the information provided in the yoga with Swami Muktibodhananda Saraswati or a substitute yoga teacher classes is intended to provide an overview of the matters referred to therein. It does not constitute health, legal, financial or other expert advice in relation to those matters. Swami Muktibodhananda Saraswati is not responsible for any errors, omissions, loss or damage arising; to any person by attending yoga classes and/or in respect of the use and/or access to this website.
This Agreement and the transactions contemplated by it will be governed by the laws in force in the State of Queensland, Australia and each party hereto submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts therein.
In the case of a breach of these Terms of Services, Mukti Freedom Yoga reserves the right to take such action as it considers appropriate, in its absolute discretion.